Tuesday, 11 May 2010

A family picture

Here they are, a pic of the four ogryns:



And some close-ups.





I had a blast painting these minis. I tried a new technique while working of the dirt on the armour - I used the foam with which the minis are packed in a blister pack. A piece of it was dipped into the paint and after removing most of the paint, I basically scratched the armour with it. It's similar to drybrush, the main difference is that it leaves more irregular patches of paint. I worked inside-out with to make sure that the edges look dirty enough. As usually, the pictures failed to capture all the details adequately but well, there's nothing I can do about it at this point.

And to finish off this post, here's a nice family picture:

2 comments:

  1. Creepy little models, but so well done!! I'm loving the the skintones and the color scheme...fantastic job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Longbottom Leaf12 May 2010 at 09:33

    Great work! The skintones on the Ogryn's are very nicely done. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...