Tuesday, 1 June 2010

It can't rain all the time

I'm still trying to figure out the best settings for the camera. The weather isn't helping too - it's still raining. Nothing new, it's been like that for the last couple of weeks. I took out my lightbox and tried putting the minis inside while using my lamp but the results were still far from satisfactory. I probably need to meddle more with the setting more. I'll do that when I have more time. As for today, this is (more or less) how the two ogryns I've been working on look like.



I've also done some work on the Daemon Prince. The commissioner wanted a winged version and I was happy to proceed with the conversion. I bought additional wings and after pinning them used some green stuff to blend them in. I think that he looks much better now, definitely more demonic.





I also gave him a larger base as it was hard to fit him on a standard 40 mm one. I added some details there and at this point I'm quite happy with the results. I guess I'll have to put some paint on it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...