I encountered a major problem as I was finishing work on the mini. At some point when I was about to add the final touches, I noticed that she was... missing one hand. It somehow snapped off and got lost. I was looking for it everywhere with my nose to the floor and even looked into the vacuum cleaner. I had no success and gave up, feeling extremely frustrated.
Since there's so much of metal on this model, I decided to contrast it with pale skin. I also added a bright, vivid base. I made sure that there are at least a few different colors of bricks to add some variety. A few glazes and washes did the trick.
I've also finished some other stuff but won't be publishing pictures of these projects as I will be entering them in the Rotten Harvest painting competition.